"Zombie disease"

horror story.
.................
  I should have listened to the crazy old hobo when he tried to warn me.

  Three weeks ago I came home from work to start my relaxing weekend when a dirty old man stopped me by grabbing my shirt and saying the following: "Don't leave a place with supplies enough to live ! Their all already sick. They'll get you too! Don't go !!". Then he let me go and ran away. I didn't really think much of it at the time since he smelled dirty and after booze. I write with regret not listening to him. Now his in front of my house, haunting me for not listening to him.
  I've almost run out of every piece food I had.I'm lucky to have survived this far thanks to my weird habits. I've always been a panicer, fearing of a disease outbreak. And I kind of was right .. wasn't I? I've always collected food cans and dry foods that last long. Now I'm down to three cans of beans, three packs of ramen, half a pack of chips and two bottles of water I took before the water system went down. I have got to say ... going to the bathroom is disgusting. I haven't washed at all for the  three weeks this has been going on.
  I have to look up every weapon i got and make an attempt to escape as far as my car three houses down the street to old Mrs. Gillingers place. She's dead now. I saw her last crawling moments around the Hindricksons place. I think their still humans as well. I really hope not to be the only one living. I will write again as soon as i have collected all the weapons I can find. I hope their like the zombies in the movies otherwise I'm screwed...
   ***
  -Day 28-
  Down to one and a half cans of beans. same goes for the water .. except it's bottle not can. I've been looking out the window. The Hindricksons are indeed alive! They have seen me as well. I have to figure out how to send them a messages. I do have a crossbow so I could attach the letter to the arrow but then there would be a problem in shooting the arrow ... but I'll find a way.
  I did an experiment in which i found a good surprise. The disease wont come inside the house. They haven't gone inside the other houses that seem abandoned either. They do come on the porch though which kind of sucks. Makes it harder to run out. Hopefully I will write again soon.
   ***
  -Day 33-
  I have managed to send a message to the Hindricksons. Also i have found a lot of guns I wasn't aware of in this house. Even though i don't belive in that guy ... god bless my grandparents and their secret basement-Only problem is that these few guns might not work or backfire resulting in my instant death. I have to check every little detail I know about. I hope I can reach my car or the Hindricksons place atleat. I'm running out of eatable things ...
   ***
  I've been looking out the window to find an escape route and along that i recognized most of the diseased. Oh yeah .. day 39 ..The Hindricksons don't have food. Mr. Hindrickson came out yesterday and got captured. Now his just standing there on his own porch. I wonder how long will it be till his wife gives gives up and comes out and lets her huspand kill her with the disease.
   ***
  -Day 41-
  Guns are checked. Out of 28 only three work. Luckily I have a lot of ammo for those guns. I hope I can make it to my car. I'm out of food and I'm down to quarter bottle of water.I need to get food NOW!
   ***
  -Day43-
  Ibarely made it to my car!! I don't know where to go but it has to be out of this hellhole! I have to drive as fast as I can and as far as I can ...
   ***
  -Day 45-
  Midnight. I'm out of gas, food and water. Getting as far as I have I ran over quite a few of those fuckers. It didn't feel like driving over a log at all. It more felt like a big strong bag of thick gel with hardened pieces cracking broken in it. What was left behind was a disgusting view which made me puke ...
   ***
  -Day 47-
  Cramps of my starvation are getting stronger. Some of those diseased freaks around my car have rotten to pieces. They have surrounded me and bound to die here. They're dying around here. Maybe there's still hope for me to survive? Them dying off and lessening in numbers. But then again ... why are there new faces around my car?
.............

2 comments:

  1. Cool. :D You're a good writer, did you know that? This reminds me a little bit of The Walking Dead, have you been watching it?
    Anyway, good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nairjie :D I have heard of it and have seen comercials of it but I haven't watched it but thanks for the good opinion. Keep on rockin' :D

    ReplyDelete